Then I've decided to show the nature pictures now and will have some other photos up tomorrow from what I managed to take, every time I plan to take photos I never do, it just happens.
Here's the link for the post I've referred too, the first image was of the sun, I was walking up a mountain with one of my friends which I actually vlogged too while taking pictures.
Here's a link to the vlog of the same day and time.
Here's a link to the vlog of the same day and time.
These pictures have always seemed weird to me, as some photos never do justice as people may say, and I guess the sky was exactly how the camera captured it but it felt much more better being there. To just sit on top of a mountain at sunset and just seeing all these colours of blue, red, orange and white. The clouds look really cool too.
Sorry for not keeping it street related but there will be a rare post now and again with something with a different genre. As the last 2 days I've not been home, but I have taken some pictures which I will show tomorrow, I think I've had about 3 hours sleep since monday morning and its now wednesday early morning so I really need some sleep. Thanks!
https://twitter.com/StreetShots_ds
No comments:
Post a Comment