Monday, 22 February 2016

Fisheye Lens testing shots (SKATING)

Today has been the last day of my holidays, and what's better than skating from 9am onwards?
I got up really early to skate as much as I could and this also benefited me by getting me ready for waking up early for college tomorrow, although I am really dreading it.

Today I got to finally try out my Opteka 6.5mm fisheye lens that I had for Christmas.
The shots came out pretty cool, making things look slightly higher than they are, you also have to be really close to the lens to look big in it though, and to stand out which is why a photo of me going down a ledge had to be really close to me, which was dodgy but the photos were pretty fun to look at. 
















The lens is good, you have to get pretty close for some things though which I've stated, I'll hopefully get a lot of filming down with this lens which will be really cool, which I'll add to my YouTube channel, I made vlogs on there months and months ago but stopped as I wouldn't be able to keep up with them due to college, if you wanna check them out feel free.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx-2-QJMgf1xr3BuuntdzKQ


https://twitter.com/StreetShots_ds


https://www.instagram.com/dalesouthall/

No comments:

Post a Comment