Wednesday, 3 February 2016

A few of my best photos from my third shoot

Extremely sorry for the lack of content, may not seem like much but I was hoping to add some tonight, yesterday was sort of a break to get on with college work and revise etc.
Today I went skating and didn't get back until 20 minutes ago, I was taking pictures of my friends skating, not many came out good.
a few close ups with flash weren't too bad, although most of the shoot looked bad, shooting in the dark sort of annoys me as I can see vibrant colours in the streets and know I can capture it and make it look nice but I just can't seem to get any nice pictures of the views I come across.
Turning up the ISO annoys me also as the images go more grainy and have less quality. 


Quick shot of my mate doing a nice pop shove down a 3 stair at our local library.
"See if I can land this now, try and get a photo"
And he lands it first try haha respect.




Mate brought out a radio, thought it was pretty weird haha.


This is the image of the town, it doesn't do justice as all as there were so many vibrant lights going down the street.




This image was a change of white balance as I was messing around with it, thought it looked pretty nice.

I also like this image too as I've got a low angle on them walking, no faces at all which shows some anonymous behaviour, and they also have hoods up or a hat on which makes it slightly more unnerving. 

























I like this photo a lot as it seems to relate back to an older picture which I took of these exact trucks, which I'll post underneath, this was taken using flash and it's not over exposed at all, the railings at the side have glare on them but it seems fine, and the image was taken with the camera tilted at a weird angle which makes it seem pretty different.

This is the image I was referring too, this was taken last year.



Sorry about the quick post, I got home late and I'm pretty tired, I'm free a lot tomorrow and will post. Thanks for reading and make sure to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment