Sunday, 14 February 2016

4th Shoot

Yesterday, I went out skating and we skated the park for a bit, then we went off and explored some abandoned places, although we went to two places, and the one place wasn't abandoned it was just a really shitty looking building, the next place we went to was the old train station in Aberdare, this isn't a secret place at all it's right next to the new train station.


If you look really close into the centre of the image you can see the new train station, that's how close they are together but you aren't allowed in the old one. So we went there to see if we could get inside.

This is the old station back in 2000. (NOT TAKEN BY ME)

This is the old station when it was in use.


As we got there it was fenced off so we just climbed onto one of the roofs and got over that way, we weren't searching for anything in particular, just something to do.




Quick shot of the shoes because I thought this would look pretty cool.




 We then found a small room which was pitch black so I took a quick photo with flash on just to see if I would see anything creepy, it was just full of rubbish. Nothing interesting.
 This was what you might have saw in the last post, Seekio climbing the station, which doesn't end well which you can tell by looking at the pictures, when he jumps back down he landed in some thorns and cut his hand, like I said in the last post his hand bled more than what the image shows but I only took one photo of his hand.




This last image was pretty random, it just seems as though the plant is looking at him face to face, seems like a weird picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment