I can actually see where they are coming from although I'm not going to be biased, making arguments from both sides can be better. You may have already known that Brooklyn wanted to do something with photography and that's a decision anyone can make, but if it's only been less than half a year and you're already shooting in the fashion industry, you either have names which will help you along the way, or you're rich and don't need a big understanding, which is what a lot of people are thinking with Brooklyn. It's obvious he's got so far so quick just because of his parents, and this may not be setting a good example at all as his father had worked hard to get a good career and now his son doesn't have to do anything.
In a couple of hours he has reached the top ranks of photography after doing a shoot for Burberry's perfume campaign, taking over the aspiring photographers that have spent years trying to rise in the ranks of the industry in order to learn the skills of that certain subject. Brooklyn has started directly from the top.
As I've said it's something anyone would take, it's the offer of a lifetime and starting from the top would teach him very well, the family are nice and there's no point in getting stressed over it, it is what it is and always will be. Contacts may be better than technical knowledge and that's something Brooklyn has got. As he's starting from the top he won't constantly be amateur and he will learn a lot from it (hopefully).
Here are some of the outcomes:


All the attention is generating gold for Burberry, there's so much publicity about this, they probably couldn't care less for the photos either.
So, to conclude I'm mainly guessing this is a technique for Burberry to advertise to their fans plus Brooklyns 5.9 million fans +.
This is something different from what I've done so far, any other news that pops up like this that seems interesting then I will post something about it.
Thanks for reading my post, here's my twitter if you haven't followed it already :)

No comments:
Post a Comment