So the other day I went to another abandoned area which was a hospital instead of a house, this one had more potential for better pictures and more fun as it was way bigger, my pictures don't seem to be improving how I want them, but maybe this is because I'm not thoroughly thinking of the type of shot I want before taking the photo, I'm just snapping away.
Very soon, I want to focus on getting pictures of people on the street, probably a whole black and white shoot but this will be hard for as I don't want to face the awkwardness of people staring at me and maybe having a rant at me, but I will do it because I love those photos.
And I want to go out very late around 2am when people may be coming out of pubs etc. to capture the city life at it's worst state possible, this was inspired by "Cardiff After Dark" by Maciej Dakowicz. Which was a really good shoot, funny too. Cardiff being my closest city may be a good place to start but I want to get a different spot.
So anyway, here's most of the shoot from the abandoned hospital.
There's loads of photos in this post, more than a normal shoot anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment