So I was doing ollies into 50-50, pop shoves into 50-50 which is pretty sketchy, I attempted to heelflip into a 50-50 but I didn't get close haha.
Big up Seekio for taking these pics of me skating, cheers bro.
Then the next day I went to a mates house and we got loads of people over to just listen to music and chill or as some people will call a party, or gathering, and I didn't take any pictures, only ones of when it was 4 of us. I was sitting down and when I turned around it looked like such a good photo opportunity with light coming from behind them and smoke in front of them, these were the outcomes.
Okay so in this picture above and the picture below, they were taken after everything had ended, early in the morning, nowhere to sleep even though later on we did find a bed which was free haha.
First of all, after the cans were finished from one crate the cat went and lay in the crate all night, which was funny. And secondly my friend Robin was really cold so he grabbed a bunch of candles and empty bottles and placed them in the middle of us two so we could get warm. It sort of worked but finding a bed was better, and more comfortable than just sitting up.
I took a lot of photos similar to the one above. But I don't think he would like it if I put them on here haha.
That was Monday night through Tuesday morning.
When I woke up I stayed in the house for a while before me, Seekio and Luke went to get some breakfast. We then skated for less than an hour, went back to the house and I text Owen which came to skate, I then got a few pictures of him trying a nose slide and some slightly experimented pictures.
I went right up to the coping of the ramp, and zoomed in a little and tried to catch his truck while he was hanging on the coping, anyone that has been reading this blog for a while would know what outcome I'd get with Owens truck, that's right, Fuck you.
And then the ones below are the other pictures I took.
| This is my favourite picture of the lot. |
Thanks for reading my blog and make sure to share!
It would be cool if people would post comments on things they would like to see or opinions as to whether or not they like my blog.
Make sure to follow my personal account on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dalesouthall/
And also talk and interact with me on my Blogs Twitter page! - I'll make sure to follow back :)
https://twitter.com/StreetShots_ds
No comments:
Post a Comment