We also had a plan, to grab chairs for each one of us and find a table, we'd then sit around the table and act as if we were living there, wearing clean clothes sitting on disgusting furniture around a run down living environment. We didn't find what we were looking for as there was only one chair. This was the shoot, give feedback if you liked it!
| This effect was captured by putting my shutter speed on about 2-3 seconds and at the last second moving my camera away from the original framing. |
It would be really great if you could 1+ this, follow me on Twitter or give me feedback!
Anything would be great! I enjoy taking photos and sharing them for everyone to see, I seem to be getting positive feedback when I do get it which makes me happy, although if anyone that views these posts has anything critical to say then don't be afraid!
Constructive criticism is always something good to have because it will help me with anything I may be doing wrong, I know I may be going off the "street photography" topic but this is something I'm doing for my A-Levels and thought it would be good to share, I'm also doing street photography for my college work but my teacher has asked me to go back and retake a few things.
A few of these images are not focused properly, and the reason for this is that I had to take all of these on manual focus as the camera could not focus on anything, because it was dark.
So I had to use manual focus (MF) and then take a nice guess as to how focused the picture was going to be, after a few test shots I sort of knew where I was.
Thanks for checking out my blog post and make sure to follow me on twitter, check out my 500px profile and follow me on instagram!
https://twitter.com/StreetShots_ds
https://500px.com/dalesouthall
https://www.instagram.com/dalesouthall/
No comments:
Post a Comment