Tuesday, 15 March 2016

ABANDONED Boys Village - Part 2


So I took a LOT of photos during my time visiting Boys Village and what I'm going to start doing is taking less, and focus more on the quality of the photos rather than quantity, and show the different photos I took just before capturing that one image. But so far, the shoots have just been obvious snaps and quick walks about the place. But next time I go I'll take my tripod, get an ND filter, get some long exposure shots etc.

And I also want to start getting proper shots of different cities too which is hard because most cities are really far away from me and to get there at a good time which is evening and night time it's awkward as I'll be getting home late and having to go to college but I will be doing that more in the holidays which is coming up shortly.


Visiting cities near me, getting shots in the day of the locals, getting some night shots too, I've started something like that already as I went to Cardiff after visiting Boys Village and got some shots of the Rugby fans as it was game day, a lot of people getting arrested and it was an overall good vibe coming from the city which is something I love.

There have been so many photos of Boys Village and there will be one last blog post on it which shows the last of the images taken, as this may be boring for you I'll post it Thursday along with some shots of Cardiff, maybe Thursday morning, and throughout the day I'll edit some pictures of Cardiff and then put them up Thursday evening. Thanks



























 TAKEN BY LUKE OR BETHANY
 TAKEN BY LUKE
 TAKEN BY LUKE OR BETHANY
 TAKEN BY LUKE OR BETHANY
 TAKEN BY LUKE OR BETHANY






























No comments:

Post a Comment