| This one was also taken with the Shade option on the white balance. Only difference is that the aperture is 5.6 and not 3.5. 5.6 has a smaller hole than 3.5 which means it's letting in less light now as the hole has gotten smaller as the shutter speed has stayed the same. I prefer how it'd darker as the skater stands out more because his t shirt is one of the brightest things in the picture, although you can't see his board which would have looked nicer if you could. Settings: ISO - 1600 Aperture - f5.6 Shutter Speed - 1/125 White balance - Shade
Tomorrow when I'm free I will show most of my second shoot, I may not put it all into one post like my first shoot as it seems like too much, so I could potentially create my shoots into about 3 posts. Please leave some feedback as it would mean a lot to me.
Also, I've made a Twitter page for StreetShots which would mean a lot if you followed :) https://twitter.com/StreetShots_ds |
Thursday, 28 January 2016
Few pictures from my second shoot.
Today I've been quite busy, no blog about my shoots as I've been to college and then when I finished I went straight out to take another shoot, this one wasn't planned and only happened because I had my camera on me. A Friend took me home after college so I could grab skate shoes and my board, I saw my camera on my desk and just naturally picked it up. Which brings me to say that whatever you're doing, wherever you're going, take your camera. Even if you aren't planning on taking pictures, I wasn't planning on it as I'm doing a shoot next Monday, maybe Tuesday (which I've planned).But today I was skating and then thought about some cool pictures I could possibly take and then I could try them out and experiment as I had my camera, it also counts as a shoot for my photography too. Not to sound lazy in any way but if something goes bad on Monday which ruins my plans totally then I can still say I've done a shoot already. I have to do a shoot once a week for the next few months but making them twice maybe three times a week for a few weeks can really give me a chance to analyse them more deeply and extend my own knowledge and improve myself to my full capability.I will show a couple of pictures taking in today's shoot but will talk about them more after finishing up some coursework.I will also show my camera set-up in another blog in a day or two, to show you guys what I use and what lenses I have.
Labels:
A-levels,
alevel,
college,
media,
photography,
photos,
project,
Skateboarding,
Skating,
street,
street photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment